Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Year Has Passed
























It is rather hard to believe but it has been a year now since NgocLanRemembered.BlogSite.com was created.  I still remember just how agonizing it was trying to figure out what to write on that very first posting.  There was so much I had wanted to say about Ngoc Lan that I really didn't know where to begin.  I think it took me a total of 8 days to finally come up with just a paragraph that consisted of only 7 sentences total for the intro.  I was really terrified and kept thinking to myself, what if what I have to say isn't agreeable with what my fellow fans of Ngoc Lan want to hear?  I certainly didn't want to disrespect her legacy in any way.  She is afterall one of my biggest idols, inspiration and at one point like a sister to me.

Luckily, to my delight the overwhelming positive feedback I've received from readers have made me quite gratified.  I'm glad to know that by my creating this blog site I'm doing my part in keeping Ngoc Lan's legacy alive.  I sincerely thank all of our readers in this past year and hope that you will all continue to read future articles I'll be posting here on NgocLanRemembered.BlogSpot.com.

Sincerely,



Thien Phu AKA Viktor Lassley

No comments:

Post a Comment